Best Beaches in Lombok

Posted on 09 December 2016

Kuta Lombok

Lombok is only 2 hours away from Jakarta by air. It has some of the best beaches in this area. They are deserted and overlooked by little hillside towns. Lombok has a population of 2.4 million people with 20% being Balinese Hindu while the remaining 80% being Sasak Muslim. (more…)

Read More