Villa Almarik, one of the first resorts on the island, is located on Gili Trawangan’s prime beachfront area. Everything is on your doorstep, a white sandy beach on the edge of a wide assemblage of beautiful blue coral and only a few minute walks from the island’s central area, alive with small cafes and restaurants, enjoy the sweeping view of the mountains and turquoise sea while the sun sets and the sky lights up with a million stars. most favorite snorkeling site for turtle sighting just in front of the restaurant.
|International Airport (Lombok)||2 hours + 15 minutes||Car + Speed Boat|
|Bali (Padang Bai Harbor)||90 minutes||Fast Boat|
|Town Center (Gili Trawangan)||15 minutes||Walk|
Resort & Accomodation
Services & Facilities
- Cold towel and welcome drink upon arrival
- Bottled drinking water
- Internet access: Complimentary WI-FI Access at the lobby
- Concierge & ticketing confirmation service
- Beach towels
- Evening turn down
- Baby cots
- Extra bed
- Laundry service (Additional charge)
- Airport transfers (Additional charge)
- Traditional massage & aromatherapy in spa room (Additional charge)
- 9 Deluxe rooms
- 7 Superior rooms
- 8 Standard rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with desalinated Hot & cold water shower
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary coffee & tea making facilities
- Mini Bar
- Satellite TV (cable channel)
- DVD player
- Safety deposit box
- Telephone for internal used only
- Gangga Divers Diving center
- Swimming pool
- Spa room
- Pool garden restaurant
- Sea view hotel restaurant
- (one complimentary dive lesson for non-divers in our pool)
- Horse riding
- Land excursions
- Traditional fishing with local fishermen (on request)
- Climate: Tropical between 27-32°C
- Voltage: 220-240V, transformers available
Currencies & Credit Card Acceptance
- By new Bank Indonesia regulation forbids use of foreign money for on the spot transaction therefore Cash Indonesian Rupiah only accepted.
- By regulation of the National Bank of Indonesia we are not allowed to accept payments from abroad by Credit Card. However we accept payments by VISA and MASTERCARD at the resort to pay the extras. Please note that a 3% bank surcharge will be added to the original spend.
Gangga Divers at Villa Almarik, PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, is managed by the well-known Gangga Divers Team. The Dive Center offers a large range of diving courses conducted by professional, PADI, instructors, and caters to divers of every age and level of experience; the dive guides are all certified to Dive Master and Assistant Instructor level, and will tailor the diving to suit your needs.
The Gili Islands offer a vast array of marine life for divers, from enormous green sea turtles to pygmy seahorse. The reefs around the islands are covered in colorful reef fish, sponges and an enormous variety or coral species. The abundance of turtles in particular are a great attraction to divers – and the presence of smaller critters such as frogfish, ghostpipe fish and even the blue ringed octopus are excellent attraction for photographers and muck enthusiasts.
All dive sites are situated within 20 minutes maximum travel time of the dive resort.
All dive sites have a water temperature between 27-30°C whole year round
Diving Center & Facilities
- 220 volt international plugs
- Washing sink and drying facilities
- New or well-maintained rental equipment by Aqualung
- Complimentary Nitrox 32 % (Complimentary only for Diving Package)
- One Coltri NITROX mixer
- Two well maintained and well aerated Coltri Compressors for safe air
- 12 & 15 Liter Aluminum tanks; Valves and adaptors INT and DIN
Description: All boats are designed and built for safe and comfortable diving:
- 2 Diving Wooden boats for 8-12 divers with outriggers and a sundeck for relaxing during the surface interval, powered with two outboard 40 HP Yamaha
- Safety equipment such as radio, life jackets, first aid kit, DAN Jumbo Oxygen twin tanks
- Extra diving equipment
Reception ability: 3 groups of 4 divers per boat (Number of divers diving at the same time)
Gangga Divers Diving Centers are located at:
Gangga Island Resort & SPA (Manado, North Sulawesi), Lotus Bungalows (Candidasa, Bali), Villa Almarik (Gili Trawangan, Lombok), Papua Paradise (Birie Island, Raja Ampat) & Sampaguita Resort (Moalboal,Cebu-Philippines)
The Villa Almarik staff will do everything possible to ensure your stay is enjoyable and memorable.
We understand that the little touches matter.